I am not accepting new clients at this time as my panel is full.
Thank you for your interest.
Therapy is a form of education and support that can offer a safe and nonjudgmental space for you to observe, learn about and care for your mind, brain and relationships.
Through a relaxed, curious and often fun process, I work from a psychodynamic, cognitive behavioral and educational approach.
I incorporate perspectives from Mindfulness practices, Interpersonal Neurobiology and Attachment Theory.
Education, Training & Licensure
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), State of Oregon Licensed Board of Social Workers, L4645
- Master of Social Work Degree, The University of Hawaii at Manoa, 2003
- Graduate Certificate in Gerontology, Portland State University, 1999
- National Association of Social Workers, Academy of Certified Social Workers, (ACSW)
- National Association of Social Workers Member, NASW, 2001-2017
Fee Schedule & Insurance
I accept private pay and insurance as payment options for services as well as complimentary billing services for both out of network and in network insurance coverage.
I am currently “in network” with Anthem, Regence, BCBS, MHN and HealthNet.
Private pay and out of network service rates for Individual Therapy are:
- $175 for the Initial Session
- $150 for sessions that are 45-60 minutes
- $120 for sessions that are 45 minutes or less
Forms of payment accepted include cash, check, debit, credit and health savings account debit cards.
Processing fees for payment via Square and PayPal is the responsibility of the client.
Session fees or copays are requested at the beginning of each session.
Late cancellation – less then 24 hours – is $120.
Office location 2700 SE 26th Avenue Suite D, PDX OR 97202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.jenshay.com
For immediate mental health needs, please reach out to one of these many options:
You can text:
1. Crises Text Line for help at: 741-741. Their web site is: http://www.crisistextline.org
You can go to:
1. Cascadia 24-hour Urgent Walk-in Clinic, Serves Adults, Children and Families
3415 SE 43rd (Use west entrance at SE 42nd & Division)
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., 7 days a week
There is no phone number, this is a walk in clinic only.
2. Any Emergency Room – 24 hours, every day.
You can call:
2. The Multnomah County Crises Line at 503.988.4888 or 1.800.273.TALK (8255)
3. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, 1-800-273-TALK (8255)